The Seeing is Believing project (SiB) was implemented on the 1st of October 2014 and is expected to end on the 30th September 2017 and it was implemented in three provinces namely Mashonaland West, Manicaland and Harare Metropolitan. The project has the following six major components:
1) Renovations & Infrastructure development;
2) Supply of medical equipment and consumables;
3) Subsidised cataracts (adults & Paediatric);
4) Staff Trainings (OPNs, PHC nurses, VHWs and instruments technicians);
5) Community sensitisation meetings on eye care and screening of cataract patients; and
6) Supply of subsidised spectacles for Adults and children.